Your shopping cart is empty!
Casa Roma Pte Ltd provides its services to users subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us at any time without notice. Changes will be effective upon the posting of the new TOS. We recommend you revisit this page on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. You agree that any changed TOS indicates your acceptance of the updated version.
♦ A "User" is any person or entity who browses, accesses, or in any way uses Casa Roma Pte Ltd and the Services.
♦ "You" and "Your" refer to you, a user of Casa Roma Pte Ltd.
♦ "We", "us", "our", and "Casa Roma Pte Ltd" refer to Casa Roma Pte Ltd Pte Ltd.
♦ "Services" refers to all services provided by Casa Roma Pte Ltd, Inc. including, but not limited to, its web site.
♦ "Content" includes text, audio, video, images, photos and all other forms of data communication.
♦ "Business" is a business that is using Casa Roma Pte Ltd and the Services.
♦ "Customer" is a person that is a customer of Casa Roma Pte Ltd and a Business and that allows Casa Roma Pte Ltd and the Business to have his or her personally identifiable information.
♦ "Contact information" includes a person's or Business' email addresses, phone number or physical address.
♦ "Messages" include emails, text messages, push notifications or other communications originating from Casa Roma Pte Ltd.
♦ "Reward Program" includes all aspects of a reward system on Casa Roma Pte Ltd including terms for how Customers earn and redeem points and the granting and redeeming of Customers' points.
♦ "Promotion" is a discount or discounted product and/or service or combination of products and/or services.
♦ "Voucher" is the printed or electronic voucher obtained by either redeeming points or purchasing or claiming a Promotion.
♦ "Expiration Date" is the date on a Voucher that such voucher expires.
♦ "Purchaser" is the User that buys a Promotion on Casa Roma Pte Ltd.
You warrant that the following is true. You:
* Haven't been removed or suspended from using the Services.
* Do not have more than one User account at any given point in time.
* Are not a competitor of Casa Roma Pte Ltd.
* Have full power and authority to enter into these TOS terms.
You agree to the following when using Services:
* You are of legal age to form a binding contract.
* You are not a person barred from receiving Casa Roma Pte Ltd’s services under the laws or other applicable jurisdiction.
* You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Casa Roma Pte Ltd.
* You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password.
* You are responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account.
* You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
* You are not impersonating someone else.
* You are not creating multiple Casa Roma Pte Ltd accounts.
We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy and confidentiality of the account information you provide to us.
* Casa Roma Pte Ltd will place a cookie on any computer from which you login to our website. When you revisit the website, this cookie will enable us to recognize you as the account holder and provide you with direct access to your account without you having to retype your password. To prevent someone else from accessing your account on a computer that you use, you agree to exit from your account at the end of each session if you expect someone else to use the computer from which you logged into.
* You agree to immediately notify Casa Roma Pte Ltd of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
* You agree that Casa Roma Pte Ltd cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section of these TOS.
* We reserve the right to terminate unpaid accounts that are inactive for a continuous period of 120 days. We reserve the right to delete all data associated with such accounts.
Buying a Promotion
When you buy a Promotion you are agreeing to the specified terms for such Promotion. Unless otherwise stated at the time a Promotion is purchased, the Promotion price does not include sales, value added or use taxes, which may be charged to you separately.
Access to Promotions
Casa Roma Pte Ltd can be accessed from countries around the world. You understand that some or all Promotions provided on Casa Roma Pte Ltd may not be available for purchase to persons residing in certain jurisdictions or geographic areas. Casa Roma Pte Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to exclude or otherwise limit the provision of a Promotion for any product or service to a person residing in any jurisdiction or geographical area. Casa Roma Pte Ltd does not represent or warrant that any product or service promoted on Casa Roma Pte Ltd will be available for purchase by any particular User.
Ineligible Purchases of Promotions
Some of the Promotions are provided for a specific user or type of User as specified in the Promotion. Any attempt to purchase a Promotion that you are ineligible for will void your purchase. This includes attempting to purchase a Promotion using a false account or someone else's account, credit card, address or any other method. Casa Roma Pte Ltd will be the arbiter, in its discretion, as to whether any purchase indicates a violation of these rules.
The following additional terms apply to all Vouchers obtained through Casa Roma Pte Ltd.
* By generating a Voucher either by purchasing a Promotion or redeeming points on Casa Roma Pte Ltd, a user acquires the right to use the corresponding Voucher issued by the participating partner according to its Business-Specified Terms and these TOS. Whether you choose to redeem the Voucher is within your sole control and at your sole discretion.
* User agrees that no cash back or credit will be issued for partial redemption of the Voucher, except as required by applicable law.
* Printed perks cannot be combined with any other coupons or Promotions unless otherwise noted in the Business-Specified Terms.
* If the Expiration Date of a Voucher is prohibited under the law of the jurisdiction of the Partner location, then the Voucher will expire as early as is allowed under the law of the respective jurisdiction of the Partner location.
Your Rights to Use the Services
Casa Roma Pte Ltd is protected by trade secret and other intellectual property laws. You are only granted the right to use the Services in accordance with these TOS and all rights, including, but not limited to, ownership of and Intellectual Property Rights in the Services shall remain the exclusive property of Casa Roma Pte Ltd.
Casa Roma Pte Ltd grants to you a personal, limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable right to use the Services that is valid only for the period of time while your account is active, your payment obligations (if any) to Casa Roma Pte Ltd are met and only for the purposes described by in these TOS.
You are legally responsible for all Content you upload, post, store or write on while using the Services. You will not hold Casa Roma Pte Ltd responsible for any Content that is lost or unrecoverable through the use of the Services. Any Users suspected of having information which involves fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, insider trading, support for terrorism or any other activity proscribed by applicable law may have their accounts terminated, their Content erased and they may also be reported to law enforcement officials in the appropriate jurisdictions.
Casa Roma Pte Ltd is not responsible for the content you submit or transmit using the Services. You agree not to use the Services to upload, post, distribute, link to, publish, reproduce, engage in or transmit any of the following, including but not limited to:
* Content or data that would impersonate someone else or falsely represent your identity or qualifications, or that constitutes a breach of any individual's privacy.
* Virus, Trojan horse, worm or other disruptive or harmful software.
* Any information which is not legally yours
Casa Roma Pte Ltd may not be used for sending unsolicited messages ("spam") or for hosting of illegal or prohibited content. We closely monitor activity on Casa Roma Pte Ltd to identify potential spammers. Any Business or User found to be using the Services to spam will have their account closed.
Acceptable Use Policies
Furthermore, you agree not to misuse the Services. For example, you must not, and must not attempt to do the following:
* Provide access to or give any part of the Services to any third party;
* Duplicate, copy, deconstruct, sell, trade, resell, attempt to reverse engineer, reproduce or distribute any portion of the Services, unless otherwise authorized in writing by Casa Roma Pte Ltd;
* Sell or rent the Services or Services accounts via unauthorized channels;
* Access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces;
* Excessively overload Casa Roma Pte Ltd systems;
* Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
* Breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
* Interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
* Send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
* Use automated or other means to create accounts in bulk or to access the Services other than by using our official interface and/or APIs;
* Violate the law in any way that's fraudulent, defamatory, misleading, or that violates the privacy or infringes the rights of others.
You agree to indemnify and hold Casa Roma Pte Ltd and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any Content you submit, post, transmit, modify or otherwise make available through the Services, your use of the Services, your violation of the TOS or your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
All Users of the Services assume sole responsibility and liability for results obtained from the use of the Services and for conclusions drawn from such use. Casa Roma Pte Ltd shall have no liability for any claims, losses, or damage caused by errors or omissions in any information provided to Casa Roma Pte Ltd by any User of the Services in connection with the Services or any actions taken by Casa Roma Pte Ltd at any User of the Services direction. Casa Roma Pte Ltd shall have no liability for any claims, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with User's, Business's or any Employee's use of any third-party products, services, software or web sites that are accessed via links from within the Services.
CASA ROMA PTE LTD PROVIDES ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. CASA ROMA PTE LTD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TOS, THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANYSERVICES OR THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, CASA ROMA PTE LTD DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ASIAOUTDOORS NETWORK, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. CASA ROMA PTE LTD FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES ARISING FROMCOURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM CASA ROMA PTE LTD OR ELSEWHERE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TOS. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY CASA ROMA PTE LTD, THE SERVICES OR ANYTHING RELATED TO ASIA OUTDOORSNETWORK OR THE SERVICES, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR CASA ROMA PTE LTD ACCOUNT AND SUCH ACCOUNT CLOSURE SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. ASIA OUTDOORSNETWORK SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO A BUSINESS' PROPERTY OR INJURY OR DEATH TO PERSONS.
CASA ROMA PTE LTD DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES ITHAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF THE SERVICES BY OTHERS; THEREFORE, CASA ROMA PTE LTD DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION.
CASA ROMA PTE LTD DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE ERROR FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT ALL ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. CASA ROMA PTE LTD DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. CASA ROMA PTE LTD DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, CASA ROMA PTE LTD DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE CASA ROMA PTE LTD SITE DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
Limitation of Liability
NEITHER CASA ROMA PTE LTD NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED COMPANIES FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS OF USE, PROFIT, REVENUE OR DATA TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY OF THE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS LOCATED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH CASA ROMA PTE LTD. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL:
* APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER (1) YOU BASE YOUR CLAIM ON CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, (2) WE KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (3) THE LIMITED REMEDIES PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE; AND
* NOT APPLY TO ANY DAMAGETHAT CASA ROMA PTE LTD MAY CAUSE YOU INTENTIONALLY OR KNOWINGLY IN VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR APPLICABLE LAW, OR AS OTHERWISE MANDATED BY APPLICABLE LAW THAT CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED IN THESE TOS.
These TOS are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with business laws. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these TOS to be unenforceable, the remainder of these TOS will continue in full force and effect. These TOS constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of these TOS); provided, however, that in the case of any Business that may have executed a written agreement with Casa Roma Pte Ltd for the provision of the Services, in the event that terms of these TOS and such written agreement are in conflict, the terms of such written agreement shall control. Any waiver of any provision of these TOS will be effective only if in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Casa Roma Pte Ltd.